Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Current Excitements

So I've been super stoked for this movie to come out. Its 127 Hours based off of an event in Aron Ralston's life. Basically he was this dude who was canyoning off in Canyonland by himself (like an idiot) and got stuck between a rock and a hard place... literally. He wrote a book a bit back called "Between a Rock and a Hard Place." So the movie is based off the book which is based off his life. Anyways, its a story of how he cut his own arm off (badass) in order to survive. I own the book, so let me know if you want to borrow it.



The movie isn't playing in Bham, so Hashi, Hannah, and Nika are coming down here today and we are going to see it it at The Grand. yaya! Also, people have been straight up passing out in the theaters from the intensity and graphic scenes... so wish us luck!

The Banff Mountain Film Festival is coming to Bellingham on Tuesday! Always a highlight of my year!



This is a bit more far off but I am SUPER excited for this film to come out! The teaser was just released this month and I'm sooo impressed by the filming. Look for the full length November 2011. Also, I advise that you watch it in full screen, because no lies, the filming is MIND BLOWING.

No comments: