Thursday, November 25, 2010

Change of plans

So I was supposed to take the ferry to Port Townsend this weekend to meet up with my parents and dog, but on Friday it started dumping snow in Bellingham. We got about 4 inches in 2 and a half hours. It was AWESOME! I think this was the first time it has snowed before Thanksgiving. Like ever. So Kevin and I decided we didn't want to drive a borrowed car in this weather and stayed in Bham. Jamie, Amy, Wes, and I trekked across town to meet up with some friends. With the wind in our faces, we arrived red cheeked and dripping haha. Moose had a nice frolick in the snow. He had never seen such a thing before as far as I know.


















Saturday a big group of friends headed up to Mt. Baker for some sweet opening day pow! Not only were we lucky enough to get in some fresh tracks, but it turned out to be a gorgeous blue bird day. Plus! I finally got to hit the hill with Amy! Coming back into town was interesting. The freezing temperature gave our three Subaru's a bit of a slip, but we eventually all got home safe.



















We had some pretty sweet icicles around the house and my pillow straight up froze to the inside of my window...




No comments: