Tuesday, November 2, 2010

For the Thrill of it

For the last couple of Halloweens, a group in Bham has gotten together and performed Michael Jackson's Thriller dance in the streets of downtown Bellingham. They also hurried to do a performance the night of MJ's death to celebrate his life a couple years back. For the last two years, I haven't gone to see this phenomenon happen and I always felt like I was missing out. So this year, my friends and I walked downtown in the rain with camera in hand. I think there was a wedding theme this year because their seemed to be a lot of zombie brides. Je ne sais pas! They did a very good job and it raised my spirits a little. On our walk home, we got distracted by a truck full of Alaskan Malamute puppies that this guy was selling. They were sooo frumpy and adorable. I just found it funny that he was posted up outside of a bar.... drunk college kids and puppies for sale are a bad bad mix. Luckily, I don't know of any college kid that carries $1,000 in cash around with them to the bars.



No comments: