My lacrosse team kicked ass and got 3rd in our league (Washington, Idaho, Oregon)
I finally got a rabbit. His name is Moose and he is the poof of my life. He is the most well behaved bunny I have ever met. He is my little puppy. I take him everywhere, coffee shops, out to ice cream, Costco, and even camping in the woods.
When I wasn't stressed out with school, I played with my wonderful friends
My brother Kevin graduated and landed the job of his dreams in Bellingham. I'm very proud of him.
I got offered a kayaking job on the San Juans, but denied it to stay on land and work with migrant kids in Burlington, WA. Teddi moved to Bellingham with me for June and all of July and we lived and worked together. Spending that much time with her was really wonderful. Working with those kids was also such a pleasure. They are good kids and are just stuck in unfortunate circumstances.
I got to see many wonderful sunsets out over Bham bay. I also started painting with my friend Wes.
Before Anna left for Argentina, she and Joe came to visit Teddi and I in Bham. We had one of my most favorite weekends in Bham together.
I went on an awesome climbing trip with my brother in Mazama. I'm excited to go back there someday.
I moved back to Tacoma for all of August
I've gotten to spend some good time with people while I've been here. I've gotten to hang out with my new house mates a little bit and just do small adventures. Mainly though, I've been nannying.
Like I said, I go to Alaska in a couple days and i'm looking forward to that. Then I move back into Bham, into my new house. Then bam, school starts again.
I plan on getting a new camera before I head of North. I'm quite excited to have that in my life and maybe now I will have more time to concentrate on my art and get back into really taking photos for the sake of creating, rather than for recording my life (not that I don't love to do that too).
Peace and Love

No comments:
Post a Comment