Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Gist

THE BRAWWWG IS BACK!


If you were wondering this is basically what I did with the rest of my summer:

I painted my room


I went to Victoria, BC with some of my friends to play some summer lacrosse sponsered by Lover's Package and Kavu Seattle. Playing by day, clubing by night.


I did lots of wakeboarding out on Hood Canal


Anna, Thatcher, and I spent some time showing our friend Jay from MA some of what we like to call home, the Pacific NW




Since I've been back at school, life has changed from swimsuits, tans, and daily adventures to stress, costume parties, and snowflakes.

For some reason my birthday cake said "poop"


I had a neon paint / black light birthday dance party shared with my roommate whose birthday is the day after mine


This is all of my new housemates on the first day of school


Halloween I dressed up as Little Rascal Raccoon!


In November, my brother and I took 3 buses and a ferry to meet up with our family in Port Townsend for our yearly trip there. Sadly I spent most of my time in a coffee shop doing chemistry homework


A couple weeks later my friends and I decided to go up to White Rock BC to play on the beach and explore the town. However we almost got in a ton of trouble getting across the border when they thought we had a stolen car...we eventually made it over after much stress.


I played in my first ultimate frisbee tourniment with my team Chaos. T'was Sundodger in Burlington. Sadly I got injured in the 3rd game and couldn't play the second day...or walk


Over thanksgiving break I hung out with some wonderful friends!


The weekend before finals week, some friends and I decided that it was necessary that we get in some turns up at Mount Baker. It was a beautiful clear day


Over winter break my family and I went hiking out in the woods while it was snowing in search of salmon making their way up the creek. We found many dead ones, and two that were fighting to stay alive long enough to continue on their genetics.


A couple of friends and I got a really nice powder day up at Crystal Mountain. We had fun fooling around and playing in the backcountry getting fresh tracks


On New Years eve the Tatas and I went hiking and played up in the Snoqualmie area. This is Teddi getting sick at the sight of the Snoqualmie Falls


Later that night Teddi and I got dressed up and went up to Seattle to join some of my school friends for a New Years on Lake Washington. I made sure to jump in the water after it struck midnight!


Now that thats all caught up blog updates should be coming more often, so keep checking back. Happy New Year everyone and I hope whatever you're doing these days, whether be school, work, or sheep herding, goes well. Cheers!

No comments: