So way back in the first week of Feb I went snowboarding with my brother for the first time in like 4 years (because he has been a college). We went to Baker with some other homies (M and S) and had a good day. It was the weekend for the famous Banked Slalom finals. While we played in the trees, pros were all around us doing their thing. There were also tons of sponsers up there giving out freebies. For my first day on Mt. Baker, it twas a grand ol' time!
Then for Valentine's Day, three of my good girl friends and I did an underwear gift exchange (Valentina's Secret). I was excited to send my package off to T-town!
For President's Day weekend I went on my yearly trip to the mountains with A's family (my other family) plus 3 other awesome families. It was really nice to be around people that aren’t all my age (like college). There were parents, kids, teens, and four beautiful blond doggies :) We went to Mt. Baker this year, so it wasn't too much of a trek for me. We watched some good movies, had good feasts, played in the snow, and fed some birdies. Just what I needed!


Then the next weekend I was down in Sea-town for our first lacrosse tournament. We played Whitman and PLU. It was a GORGEOUS day! The temperature was up in the mid-50s and super sunny. Perfect lacrosse weather. We won both games, which just made the day that much better. Then after the last game I was walking across the field to leave and a bunch of my favorite people were there waiting to surprise me! I couldn’t believe it! When I'm really really happy my eyes water. Let me tell you, I had tears running down my face! Not only did I get to see/play against five of my old teammates and very good friends, but some of my favorite people travelled there to see me too! Then in the car ride home we blasted music and returned to B-ham for some good old fashioned rookie team bonding. I'll just say that duck tape, toilet paper, and a snake were involved. It was a VERY good weekend!
Last Wednesday it randomly started snowing and we got 3-4 inches of perfect snowball powder. Some of my lacrosse team and I had a good time out on the turf having snow wars and then later hot cocoa and free brownies. Then on Sunday UW and Seattle U can up to play us on our turf. Good games. We killed SU but then lost to UW. Still all in good fun. Then A, W and I went out for some tea and scones to celebrate being reunited.
More adventures to come...
Now here are some funnies!
I decided that this video needed to get up on the Blog, then today failblog.org decided they needed it up too...but I'm still going to post it because it is just that good. haha
If you haven't seen this one yet, then you're missing out. This is a little boy too drugged after having a dental surgery:
And this one is less funny, but still a major fail. Who has that many cats?!!
No comments:
Post a Comment