Thursday, December 11, 2008

Banff Film Festival

Oh and last night W and I went to the Banff Film Festival. It was my third year going and his first. I am a HUGE fan. They showed 9 films and the feature film was about base jumping into a big vertical cave in China. Other films included a animated short about an old man, a biking film, a ski/snowboard adventure film, two climbing films, a cultrual film, and another animated video. But my most favorite was the last one. It was part of the Best of Nissan Outdoor Games film competetion in which a team of filmers gets 5 days to create a 5 minute film featuring 5 different sports in it. This one gives me goose bumps :) I also enjoy it because the main character reminds me of a friend's little brother, Z. This is The Red Helmet:

2 comments:

Corrrrrrine said...

Damn. That was intense.

Rachel said...

yeah i think that video is too rad!