Saturday night was a trip back in time to the days before the dinosaurs went extinct! My brother and his housemates hosted a dinosaur party and all he told me was that I should dress up like a dino but if I tried to come in as an asteroid I'd be kicked out! A and I went and played creature games with some cool dinos, ate fossilized bugs in resin, danced, chatted with some hip Pterodactyls, and got invited to the bars by a group of Velociraptors. All in all a good night for the extinct! And the asteroids (cops) never came!

From here I planned on just having a chill weekend but decided to go down to UW on Sunday morning then up to Steven's Pass that night for some night riding. Although the snow wasn't supreme, the stars were out and made for a nice night. Then A needed to take her car home on Monday morning so I decided I'd surprise the parents by showing up at home. They were happy and so was my doggy :) I got to do some napping in my own bed and some showering in our newly remodeled bathroom. I also got to see some of the besties too! :) Then I was back off to school in the fog and got back late.
Oh in more excitement: I just bought a plane ticket to California for Spring break with the pals!!!
Cheers!
More funnies to come soon. Get hyped!
2 comments:
Thanks Rachel :) Are you going anywhere this summer? Cause I'm trying to go somewhere. ANYWHERE actually. And I'm looking for a travel buddy :) Would you be down?
Oh and there's a guy I met in California who adventures a lot and he has a cool blog. It's http://withoutbaggage.com/. I guess he's a tv producer too, which is pretty badass.
I so have the same camera. I had taken my dad's nice camera to California and he ended up getting a new one. Then when he came down to see me he said he wanted his nice camera back and he traded me for that one. :)
I'm soooo down. San Diego surfing?! That's awesome. I've never surfed before, but camp counseling sounds like a blast. When I get back in April I want to get enough money for a plane ticket SOMEWHERE. Then just backpack it around until it's time to come back. It's a very rough plan, but it has potential. This guy told me a few months ago that we'll never have all the time or all the money to do what we want, so we just gotta do it now. Hahhahaa.
Post a Comment